Itís that time of year again! On with the details of the Barnes Bridge Ladies Christmas Party...
- Date: Saturday 14th December
- Venue: The George IV, 185 High Road, Chiswick, London, W4 2DR
- Start time: 7pm
- Tickets: £55 per head
- Dress: Black Tie
So yes, weíre back at the George IV this year, a lovely private event space with its own staffed bar and adjoining garden space. Included in your ticket will be a welcome glass of fizz, wine for your table, and an excellent three course meal
Expect a fabulous evening of food, drink and dancing, a year to review, prizes to give out, and the always hotly anticipated Christmas Raffle!
To join us, please fill in this form and select your food choices (menu below) before 28th November!
Next, please pay £55. Contact Hanna Steedman for payment details Payments excepted up until 6th December, but you must have your food form in before 28th November.
So there's a nice short window to get your tickets lined up and on to planning your best party outfits for what promises to be an excellent shindig, please do sign up sooner rather than later if you can - it helps a lot to plan for numbers!
...also, speaking of that hotly contested Christmas Raffle, this is built from excellent donations from our BBL and Cygnet members - boxes will set up in the changing rooms, please do leave any donations for collection there, it is much appreciated!
Menu please fill in this form and select your food choices before 28th November
- Fullerís London Porter smoked salmon, pickled beetroot, horseradish & toasted Golden Pride sourdough (df)
- Hampshire ham hock terrine, date & fig chutney, smoked paprika crackers (gf/df)
- Caramelised parsnip soup, pickled apple & tarragon (vg/df)
All served with sharing plates of roast potatoes & a selection of seasonal vegetables (v)
- Usk Vale turkey breast, chestnut & apricot stuffing, pigs in blankets, gravy, cranberry & mandarin jam (gf)
- Apple braised pork belly, pork medallion, carrot & cumin purťe, mustard sauce (gf/df)
- Polenta pancake, baked courgettes, roasted cauliflower, sourdough, caramelised cobnuts & herbs (vg/df)
- Fullerís Black Cab Christmas pudding, Fullerís brandy butter ice cream
- Vintage Ale poached pear, toasted almonds, truffle honey & coconut sorbet (vg/df/gf)
- Set milk chocolate parfait, raspberries, honeycomb & Fullerís raspberry sorbet (gf)
Details to follow once the Cygnet Waddle committee have planned the route