Cygnet Annual General Meeting
20th February 2022, 12:00
In a change to the date originally published, the Cygnet AGM will now take place on Sunday 20th February. This change is to avoid a clash with Hammersmith Head.
An Annual General Meeting of Cygnet Rowing Club will take place at the Civil Service Boathouse and Zoom Online on Sunday 20th February at 12.00 noon
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Ordinary General Meeting held on 20 July 2021 (circulated via email)
- Minutes of the Special General Meeting held on 28 November 2021 (circulated via emai)
- Annual Report of the Committee of Management for 2021
- Captain's Report
- Bungalow Report
- Presentation and Adoption of Examined Accounts
- Election of Officers and Committee of Management
- Appointment of Independent Honorary Examiners
- Any Other Business - So that it can be displayed on the Notice Board this must have been previously advised in writing to the Hon. Secretary by 14th February at the very latest.
Note that the nomination sheets will be put up at the CSSC Boathouse as usual.